|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Navigating Months 3 & 4
Included in this purchase is “Navigating Months 3 & 4,” a 50-page booklet to guide you through this phase of baby sleep. This is for babies 13 weeks- 22 weeks. If your baby is 12 weeks and under, this guide is NOT yet developmentally appropriate: you will find the newborn class the BEST fit for you!
- If you took the newborn class and have a great sleeper but aren’t sure what comes next for your baby, this is for you!
- If you had a great sleeper during the newborn phase, but all of a sudden sleep is falling apart, this is for you too!
- And if you have had months of struggle with a baby who just won’t sleep, this is also for you!
This booklet is NOT meant to be “active sleep training” as your little one is simply not developmentally ready for that yet. Rather, this is a road map to help prepare you for the weeks and months ahead. Your little one is facing some of the biggest changes in brain development that will occur in the first 2 years of life.
The goals of “Navigating Months 3 & 4” are:
- Help you support your baby through this amazing (and sometimes frustrating) stage of development.
- Improve night sleep.
- Set you up for success in the months ahead.
This 50-page booklet will cover the following topics:
Understanding the regression
Fitting in needed daytime calories
Preventing “reverse cycling”
Establishing a bedtime routine
Creating a healthy sleep environment
Helping baby to fall asleep more independently
Reducing night wakings
Weaning night feedings (if needed)
Creating a realistic, flexible schedule
Eliminating/Reducing sleep props (Rock N Play, DockATot, pacifier, etc.)
Transitioning out of the swaddle