|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Online Sleep Training Class
The ABC's of Sleep (5 - 24 Months): This online class gives you an evidenced-based, step-by-step plan to help your baby sleep 10-12 hours each and every night in the crib. Included is detailed instruction on: accomplishing consolidated night sleep, weaning night feedings, and conquering naps.
Although there WILL be crying as your little one protests the change in the current routine, Cara demonstrates how parents remain emotionally attached and provide hands-on reassurance during the journey.
FOLLOWING PURCHASE, admittance into the PRIVATE Facebook group will be granted. This is FREE ongoing support, encouragement, and education for the next 8 weeks. You will never be walking this road alone!
Search Facebook GROUPS: Taking Cara Babies: The ABC’s of Sleep. You MUST have your confirmation code and date of purchase to be allowed in this group. (Please make note of it in the email you receive immediately after purchase.) It may take up to 24 hours for admittance to be granted. Cara will be stopping in there from time to time for your support!
This class is pre-recorded. Upon purchase, you will be granted 24/7 access to the class for 8 weeks to watch at your convenience. It is about 90 minutes in length and can be divided into six segments for ease of viewing. A 60 page, detailed booklet is included for you to print. This will guide you through all sleep changes over your baby's first two years of life.
This class works for twins, babies in daycare, and even the most strong-willed. Is it guaranteed? Unfortunately, human behavior is never guaranteed, but there is a 98% success rate when this plan is followed whole-heartedly for 14 nights. (The other 2% typically have some underlying medical issue.) The science-proven plan, support provided, and option to set up a personalized phone consult with Cara sets your baby on the road to restful nights.