|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Online Sleep Training Class (Package C)
This package includes:
+ABC’s of Sleep Class Video for 3 months
+60 Page Booklet
The ABC's of Sleep (5 - 24 Months): This online class gives you an evidenced-based, step-by-step plan to help your baby sleep 10-12 hours each and every night in the crib. The class and booklet include detailed instruction on: accomplishing consolidated night sleep, weaning night feedings, and conquering naps.
Although there WILL be crying as your little one protests the change in the current routine, Cara demonstrates how parents remain emotionally attached and provide hands-on reassurance during the journey.
This class is pre-recorded. Upon purchase, you will be given 24/7 access to the class for 3 months to watch at your convenience. The course is approximately 90 minutes in length and can be divided into six segments for ease of viewing.
A 60-page, detailed booklet is included for you to print. This booklet will give you written instructions for your 14-day journey and guide you through sleep changes for your baby's first two years of life.
This class works for twins, babies in daycare, and even the most strong-willed. Is it guaranteed? Unfortunately, human behavior is never guaranteed, but this class has a 98% success rate when the plan is followed with wholehearted consistency for 14 nights. (The other 2% typically have some underlying medical issue.) This research-based, time-proven plan will set your baby on the road to restful nights.
See Packages A and B to add personalized support and encouragement along your sleep-training journey.
Note: Upgrading your purchase by buying phone consults with your ABC package saves you money and gives you the peace of mind that you will have individualized help readily available to support you and your little one when you need it.
Due to the nature of this program purchase, no refunds will be granted. All sales are final.